Garden Management and Operation Group (Security Guard)
Dear international students, we are Garden Management and Operation Group. Although our main task may have nothing to do with the students, you can still come to our office for understanding the natural environment. If you want to explore the spacious campus, to visit the unicorn beetle, and to appreciate the song of Muller's Barbet, please do not hesitate to contact us:(03)328-3201, extension1402.
Our main duties are as follows:
- The planning, design and implementation about the campus landscape; the preparation and execution of maintenance work.
- Keep environment clean in each building. In charge of the employment contract, command, and dispatch of the cleaning staff.
- About the seedling cultivation matter.
- About the assembly, celebration and handling matters.
- About the handling of Environmental Protection Unit.
- Waste disposal and carry.
- Be responsible for the venue rental matters of the Office of General Affairs.
- Manage the properties and cope with land disputes.
- The establishment of the property account card and the registration of property rights.
- About the allocation of staff dormitories and the revise of related regulations.
- The change operation of loan for civil servants and teachers.
- The acceptance, accounting and inventory of the procurement of construction work.
- About the storage and application of stationery.
- About the disposal of scrapped property.
- Direct administration of the Security Guard.
- About the dispatch, patrol, command and administration of the Security Guard, along with the access control, campus safety, parking permit issuing, and vehicle violation handling, etc.
- Concerning the reshuffle of the school protection group, the implementation of the fire management plan and the handling of the fire drill.
- Other assignments.